Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Peace

Great peace these days,too great until I am getting bored. =.=
Pet society,blogging,Pet pupz. *repeat repeat repeat*
Hmm...what to write...Yes,I am going to change the songs in my blog,I need help!! XD
I don't really know how to add or change my StephFM. Heheh...-^^-
I always forgotten what to do and when I am facing the computer screen.
Ah...going out later,I feel great! XD
Done my Physics homework by Mr.Fong,but not bio.
Left 80%,I think so.^^
I am sure that I can finish them!! By evening! Semangat semangat semangat~!! XO
Hmph...stupid big fake ass smells like shit and a big piece of feaces + other excretions chimpanzee big stucked nostril being stuffed into the smelly dirty toilet bowl for a few years smells yuck like shit stupid physco fried expired no people want useless brainless heartless assless potato covered with green ugly yucky moss and algae non-washed face and hair idoit indonesia potato!!
I am going to kill you tonight,watch out.
I am warning you! POTATO!! POTATO FACE!!
Drank a small cup of orange juice just now,oh my...it's sour...
Recently,I fall in love with a song -- moon river.
daddy bought Arias and I love i,there's where i heard this song,the very first song of the second CD.
The lyrics goes like this.

Moon river,wider than a smile
I'm crossing you in style someday
You dream maker,you heartbreaker
Wherever you're going,I'm going your way

Two drifters,off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting round the bend
My huckleberry friend,moonriver and me

Love the lyrics♥
Simply touched me,softening my heart.
Listen to it when you feel like.^^
okie dokiee,gotta go,enjoy your and and please do not watse food.
Bye~♥ ^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment