Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Haircut♥

I cut my hair!! XD
Erm...actually...I wanted to cut them short before,but I berat hati nak say bye bye to my long hair so...I cut them about 2 to 3 inches and I cut them straight. :)
Hmm...I like it. :D
I feel lighter after I went to my haircut,byebye to my long long hair lo...
Heehee,my hair is so cutee! XD
I felt very bored after came back from saloon,I had nothing to do.
Slept for a while before attended to art class.
Feeling dizzy and lazy before that.
Mum says my body is weak,she's going to bring me for a checkup. >.< I don't wanTT!!
Wahaha,attending mum's friend's daughter's wedding buffet later,but too bad,the weather is not so pretty. :s
Please stop raining,rain rain,go away...
Hahah,wanna share some photos with you guys right now.^^
Tadah~~ Open your eyes~



This is me♥



And this,is our beloved Mr.Kent♥ playing hide and seek??



No manners!! >.< 18PL



Wendee and I♥



Chen Hui and I♥



He's late in order to change his outfit. ==



Mr.Kent and I. :)



The cutee dog at KTM station♥



Audrey and I♥



Ting and I♥



Makan~!! XD



Boo the potato!! XD



Zhen Nam and I. :)



Say cheese~ ♥ owh...miss the cheesy wedges!!



Thanks for the KFC. :)



Jacki and I♥



Ryhu Chyi and I♥



Tickets!! The Christmas Carol!! *don't watch it...*



Happy family!! XD

I had a greay day yesterday,thanks guys!! ♥ you all

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment