Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thunder = HATE

Went to school cuz there was kush kush in the morning.
Lie on the sofa for half an hour after came back from school.
Felt sleepy still.
Read 'Konserto Terakhir' after lying on the sofa cuz I had nothing to do.
Not bad story,not bad.
Ate a lotza food + DN Angel after that.
Slept again after watchin 2 episode.
Art class at 2.
Unable to finish my paint on time,too bad.
Heavy rain falls at 4.45pm.
BIG BIG BIG rain.
And stupid thunder.
I hate you,stupid thunder.
I was eating mum's cook in the kitchen and suddenly there's no electricity and the stupid thunder strikes at the same time.
Wow...my heart was jumping like zombies.
What personification did I used?
Fine,odd.
I know.
♥ this kinda writing style.
♥ it.
Thunder = HATE cuz I hate thunder.
Scares me,AHH!
Mum's cook = yum yummy
Maid's cook = yummy yum
I need Vanitha's Anarkeli next Mondae.
Otherwise,K.O.
Lookin forward for next fridae.
But hope that time flows slower too.
Holiday's waving hands to us.
But I don't wanna see them,it's too fast.
Form 5 students are going to graduate.
I will miss them.
MUCH..
MUCH...
Feels crying.
I don't wanna grow up,so fast.
I wanna enjoy my kiddy life.
I don't wanna become old.
I wanna stay carefree and crazy with my friends.
With my ♥e ones.
I still wanna see THEM in school.
School...
What would my form 5 life be?
Busy?
Lonely?
Stressed?
Pressure?
I have no idea.
I am scared to face it,but I can't escape.
Can't escape from becoming bigger,more mature,and to face more things and problems in the future.
I don't want.
I am scared to go through that journey alone.
I don't wanna be alone.
So please don't leave me alone.
Or else,I will cry...
Food = ♥
♥ = Food
Food = you
Going to Aunty Winnie's house later.
For TV show,mum says that it's a singing competition.
Let's watch,I don't wanna stay at home alone,I am scared,to be alone.
THUNDER = HATE
Stay away from me.
And I wanna overcome you,I know I will success.
Gotta go,ciaoz.

FOOD YOU

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment